Signature Name Necklace In Sterling Silver
Introducing the Signature Name Necklace, a must-have accessory that can be personalized with your name or the name of a loved one. This necklace is made from high-quality materials, ensuring a long-lasting, hardwearing finish that won't fade over time.
The engraving is also done in a way that won't fade, making this necklace a keepsake that will last for years to come. Choose from Sterling Silver or Stainless Steel, and finishes include Gold and Rose gold. Add this necklace to your wardrobe and carry your name with you wherever you go!
* Engrave this necklace with your name or the name of a loved one
* Long-lasting, hardwearing & polished finish.
* Engraving & colors that won’t fade.
* Made from either Sterling Silver and also available in Stainless Steel
* Gold plating on Gold and Rose gold finishes.
1. Will it break? Our necklaces are made from stainless steel so you can keep your memories forever.
2. What colors is it available in? Gold/Rose Gold/ Silver/
3. What text do I add? Any name or word you like.
This can be the name of you/ your partner, child, or friend. We will then handcraft your custom necklace to perfection, before shipping it out to you!
4. How long is the chain? 19.5 Inches
5. How long will it take to arrive? On average orders arrive within 10-14 working days of purchase.
925 Sterling Silver or 3L Stainless Steel
925 Sterling silver is an alloy of 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% copper. We plate our pieces in 14k yellow gold, 18k rose gold and rhodium or leave it as pure sterling silver for its natural colour. We recommend that you keep your pieces away from water, sweat and cosmetics, and keep them in a tightly sealed plastic pouch so their beauty will last for years to come.
A few tips to keep your Jewelry looking its best for years to come.
Avoid water: Do not place next to heater, window, air conditioner or in the bathroom. Do not wear in the pool.
Avoid sweat: Remove Jewelry when exercising, or any other demanding physical work, as sweating causes the Jewelry to fade.
Storing in our original boxes or pouches is the best way to keep your Jewelry. A zip plastic bag is a great alternative if no longer have the packaging.
Avoid cosmetics: Apply scents or cosmetics before you put on your jewellery. Perfumes and lotions will fade the jewellery.